Thursday 10 March 2011

Spectacular :-D

So I've been giving some thought to whether i was expecting too much too early on?

I've decided no! i think if it's right you just know? If you don't then it's just not right and you're fooling yourself to think it ever will be.

I thought back to when i met my husband and i knew instantly, i was living with someone when we met, i met him on Thursday we had a night out with friends on Friday and Saturday i went home and finished things with my boyfriend and Sunday he put his arms around me and kissed me and the world disappeared and i felt safe and nothing else mattered? I knew he was what i wanted i gave up everything for him my flat, my boyfriend, some friends but he was my world and so yes that is what i want! and the ex even things weren't perfect but still despite the fact that i don't really do PDA he made me not care when he kissed me nothing else mattered and yes granted lots of that was because he made me horny as hell but still he had that effect on me.

So i want someone that makes my tummy turn when i see them or hear their voice and that makes everything else fade away. if it doesn't start that way it's not good enough.

Saying that I'm still seeing the guy from last week and his puppy dog enthusiasm is quite cute :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment