Thursday 24 March 2011

death by masturbation?

I'm almost too embarrassed to tell you this! but i know you'd want to know :-p So the hot weather is gorgeous it makes me horny and therefore i wear skirts without knickers :-o shocking i know but i like it. So because i was in a skirt and knickerless i couldn't help my wondering hands, unfortunately i was driving at the time! I know i shouldn't but i did without even thinking about it, anyway i was absently fiddling away when i started to get a little too turned on i was pretty close so thought i better stop but my mind wouldn't stop so i carried on with dirty thoughts and a bit of vibration in the car and i was gone! Really nearly killed myself took every ounce of self control to pull my car over safely! It was good though :-) But it has left me thinking "No more masturbation whilst driving" I mean what  if i had of crashed? can you imagine my parent's and children's shame at finding i died with my fingers up my pussy? whilst driving and knickerless with my skirt round my waist. I'm such a deviant :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment