Sunday 20 March 2011

growing on me :-D

So the man who i wasn't sure on is growing on me? He kisses beautifully and no i don't forget where i am but they're still really good and tonight i came away from him as horny as hell after almost thinking fuck waiting and fucking him in my car but i resisted and this evening we spoke of going away for the weekend in a few weeks when we will obviously get around to the sex part? This is actually a really lovely way to go about this i feel? to actually plan to go away to make that first time (not that we're virgins :-p) together special. I've never done this before i usually wait but it just sort of eventually happens and this time i was determined to wait as i slept with my ex on the second date and if I'm honest it wasn't special and it made me feel a little slutty and it obviously didn't go well and i get quite caught up in sex once i have it! so abstinence it is! I have got to the stage where him rubbing my thigh at the cinema actually almost made me cum! So horny! i could cry :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment