Tuesday 1 March 2011

avoiding the ex :-/

So it's not fair that when I'm really horny my morals go out the window! I'd possibly fuck anything if horny enough :-p actually this is not true, i don't sleep about. I'd do anything to get myself off is perhaps more accurate?

So i went to my mum's at the weekend so no real me time :-p by the time i got home i was almost too horny to move :-o then i spoke to the ex and he made me even more horny which made me realise that actually where he's concerned, when I'm horny enough i have no morals and just talking to him makes me that way. He should not be taking advantage of this i feel :-p

Anyway this has made me avoid him as after talking to him the other day i was overcome with the urge to go to him and hopefully find him with his cock out in his office absently stroking himself enabling me to hitch my skirt up, straddle him on his computer chair, feeling him slide inside me and proceeding to ride him till i cum. grrrr I'm so horny!

No comments:

Post a Comment