Saturday 5 March 2011

second date

Tonight i went on a second date with the man from last week and it was nice we chatted away things were OK um i had a nice time he walked me to my car and kissed me and the kiss was nice but that was it? He's got very soft lips :-p I'm trying really hard! What is the problem?

I'm going to see him again because well we get on well enough and I've got nothing better at the moment :-p which is quite mean, i know, but he might grow on me? I don't know, he deserves better!

So what am i after? i don't know i guess that feeling that the rest of the world disappears when he touches me? That feeling that i never want it to end? Is it just too early for that? should you always feel that or is it something that grows? I think maybe the ex made me feel like this but there was alcohol involved and we'd been talking a lot before? or maybe I'm just over romanticising it? and well let's be honest even if it's true it still didn't go great?

I don't know anymore? sick of dating :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment