Saturday 11 June 2011

Fuck!

Hmmm so I've been distinctly undeviant! nearly six months without penetrative sex! I guess it was only a matter of time before i did something stupid.

So last night i went out got really hammered and slept with an ex! damn it! Things are distinctly awkward today not least because he has a girlfriend. I hate that we've done it we're such good friends and we've been out, and got pissed, many times and not felt the need to have sex, but I've been so fucking horny i had no hope i guess :-/ not an excuse and i do feel properly shitty about it. I am getting my karma though as it was i guess pretty rough sex and I'm pretty bruised :-o and the bite mark on my neck is not being covered easily so I'm clearly going to look like a skank until it fades :-(

On the bright side it was pretty good sex and i feel calmer than i have for months :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment