Tuesday 28 June 2011

mistress material?

Hmmm so after entering into this illicit affair with an ex not the one with the toddler girlfriend even i can't be that much of a bitch that I'd be party to turning a child bitter, cynical and twisted :-p The one from many years ago wow my love life is complicated perhaps i should code them all?

So Let's start at the beginning let's have Mr A, he is currently in my sex life and i used to date him, well lived and was engaged to him when i was 16. Anyway we are now having pretty good sex but he has a girlfriend :-/

Mr B, He will be the guy that i was with when i started the blog :-) forever immortalised because he let me fuck him with a strap on :-D

Mr C is the one who raped my blog not a massive part of my life so figure we wont hear about him much.

um Mr D he is the guy who was 20 years older than me, he gets a brief mention every now and again :-)

hmmm think that's it for now i'll add to this as time goes on maybe :-p oooh that reminds me must look at the sex bucket list :-)

Anyway back to being mistress material, I'm not sure i am? So I'm fine that he has a g/f but i struggle with him talking about her? i mean really I'm either the girl you fuck or the girl you moan about your g/f to? because really OK she doesn't give you affection the sex isn't great but you're fucking someone else? clearly you're the one in the wrong :-p and also sporadic sex gives me the hump! and he's still being a bit of a wimp about sex, he moans a lot! Fuck i need a replacement :-p I am dating lots still though :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment