Tuesday 21 June 2011

and again!

OK so I'm not sure what I'm doing! GRRRRRR fecking men! Just come back from the ex's, he cooked me dinner and we were supposed to chat about what we were going to do now? Hmmm so he informs me he's on a "break" from the girlfriend and this i believe is my cue to bow out? I figure if we carry on this break will be permanent and to be honest he's a means to an end at the moment and not actually anything more? Sex is OK nothing wildly exciting but not bad? except i left him moaning that 3 times was enough and he thought I'd broken him! Fecking wimp! :-p So now we're just down to what we can salvage from this mess! He's my longest standing ex and he's always been about although we always float in and out of each others lives depending on if we're single or what but i fear we can no longer be this? More to the point i wonder whether all my ex's should not be in my life? Perhaps it's time to have a clear out?

Anyway today i ask can men and women be just friends after sex? i always thought yes and this 16 years of friendship was a great example and now I'm left wondering if I'm just kidding myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment