Thursday 23 June 2011

not working!

Hmmm so i know I'm all fucked up about the ex but well sex is better than none so i thought i might stick it out but for fuck sake the man moans! I mean really is there any such thing as too much sex?
I don't think so but fear after the man says I've turned into "some kind of sadistic nymphomaniac" :-o that he thinks maybe you can have too much sex and god it's taken him 2 days to recover from a couple of hours! Fucking hell boys thought it was every man's dream to have a nympho lover? :-/ and well just last week he was moaning of a distinct lack of sex? what's the deal? I'm fucking horny obviously and this is making me very cross :-p and i actually think I've always been this way just maybe he's getting too old for it :-p after all you boys peak at 18 and he is 33 :-p ha ha ha fecking wimp

No comments:

Post a Comment