Wednesday 29 June 2011

anal cherry popping :-p

lol so I'm back from an illicit encounter with Mr A :-p where the sex was pretty good i let him have his first sober anal encounter which was awesome! I do love a bit of anal! I'm still to pop his anal cherry but give me time :-p He's agreed to let me at least i just need to grab some anal lube as all i have is flavoured stuff and that can be a bit sticky much better for licking off :-)

So the sex is pretty good getting better, the man's willing to learn at least but one or two things bother me :-/ first he doesn't manage often i guess he goes for quality rather than quantity :-p but I'm finding this a little hard to deal with. Don't get me wrong we all like a man that lasts but not always? I want to be able to make him cum and he doesn't he purposely holds back which obviously as he doesn't go again without moaning is maybe a good thing but it makes me feel like i'm crap at it? lol some of it is he stops me rather than i can't do it but still!

On the plus side his oral is coming along swimmingly! He is pretty awesome and getting better, he has a tongue piercing which is a first for me but definitely something I'd encourage! He really enjoys oral to properly gets in there which is so good! even after he's fucked me which a few men are a bit iffy about but he has no qualms about that i don't think I'd ever get bored which is good because he likes giving and i love receiving :-p what i would say though is after he's made me cum hard he carries on touching me when i just want to lay and twitch and enjoy the sensation ha ha never happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment