Monday 16 May 2011

ooops

ooops so today I'm in trouble :-p the man in my life is being a massive arse!

Give me your thoughts people, am i in the wrong?

So this evening i had an ex over for dinner? There's nothing between us other than friendship, he's got a lovely girlfriend and we've been over for over ten years! We've perhaps had the odd bit of flirting but nothing has ever happened and i truly don't believe it would. So i think the man in my life was OK with this, i think he had issue with the fact that he came over early and spent time with the kids (something i have yet to allow him to do) but like i say we've known each other what um 16 years and we're still friends so he's not someone that's going to drift out my life and he's allowed around the kids because we are completely non romantic? grrrrr stooopid men :-p i know he has issues with me being close to some of my exes but really get over it! I know you hate me blogging too he's banned me from blogging about him hence the silence but I'm peeved grrrr If i wanted to go elsewhere i pissing well would.

No comments:

Post a Comment