Wednesday 4 May 2011

So sorry!

LOL so today my blog is the platform for an apology ha ha after earlier talking to the man in my life before someone knocked at my door about six this was when i closed my laptop and totally forgot! in my defence i then got caught up doing other things :-D

So obviously he's a little put out that i haven't given him a mention in here so I'm hoping to placate him since by the time i got back on line he'd given up talking to me :-/

Ha ha ha i can't help but laugh and i still hold up that actually he needs to be more deviant for me to give him blog time but hey ho here goes;

New man is gorgeous, over six foot towers over me but i quite like it :-) awesome with his tongue and a massive cock although we've not actually had sex yet so I'm with holding judgement ooooh and most exciting of all an anal virgin :-D pmsl what do we think babe kind of mention you wanted? oh and of course he's much better than any of the past men in my life :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment