Friday 11 January 2013

prostate massage anyone?

Lol so the man from France had been away all over Christmas and i had decided on him but the guy that said he loved me was so sweet that i agreed to try things with him too :-/

Saw the guy from France Tuesday and the sex was OK but not mind blowing so was pretty easy for me to tell him that i was bailing on us :-/ He'd found out this woman he liked in France liked him back and was considering trying there anyway so our post coital chit chat was all very amicable :-p

He let me lube up and probe his prostate but it just wasn't doing it for him so i think i maybe lost my magic mojo fingers :-p ha ha So we spoke about it and i think he perhaps needs to get comfortable with things himself so he can let go with me? Mr whatever letter was very comfortable with that and obviously found it really easy to be stimulated that way :-/ I enjoyed being able to make him lose control like that. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment