Saturday 12 January 2013

Feeling slutty :-(

Hmmm so this week i have been a tad slutty and reached an all time low sleeping with the France man and a bit of flirting with an ex and awful horniness in general!

Well i am concentrating on the man in my life and yes technically i am going for drinks with another tomorrow evening but we'll be in public and i shouldn't actually be bad :-p

So man in my life, the one that is actually mine :-p has booked us a hotel so i figure if the sex isn't good that night it will defo be the end of us :-/ but i am holding off making a final decision till then :-p maybe a little unfair, well so everyone keeps telling me :-p but if the sex was good I'd happily stay :-/ he's pretty perfect and it wouldn't be the worse thing to settle with him.......

Anyway by feeling quite slutty it's controlled my horn which is a good thing i guess? I've not even masturbated today :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment