Thursday 3 January 2013

No more i love you......

So after days of dithering and being a bitch and the man apologising for things that were not his fault and making me feel like i was kicking a fucking puppy, i broke things off with the guy who said he loved me? :-/ I don't really understand it myself :-/ he was perfect and crazy about me........Actually never thought i was too fucked up but today wondering if i'm more fucked up than i realised #50shadesoffuckedup :-( So apparently the best way to make me run is jump in with both feet! I mean fucking hell give me a shitty man who wants just sex and i'm so there but a guy who wants me and all that goes with it and it is not for me? how is that even the way to go?

So anyway he is gone the guy in France actually phoned last night and said he missed me and can't wait to see me when he gets back :-/ hoping he's just lonely and not about to get serious :-p

Oh god the friend of the ex he's got so many issues! but somehow i ended up agreeing to go out with him :-/ i'll be honest a massive part of it is that he tells me he has a massive dick and i wont walk straight for a week ;-)

I don't know i'm a little confused i thought i was ready for a relationship but perhaps i'm just ready for the idea of it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment