Tuesday 1 January 2013

feck drunken sex down an alley?

Feck feck feck!

So after seeing this guy for weeks and weeks and weeks and not having sex and arranging to go away yesterday......Then throw in getting to the pub at lunchtime him telling me he loves me! (we'll come back to that) drinking copious amounts and a very drunk stroll home before drunken not enjoyable first time sex in an alley! Feck feck feck!!! As we can imagine i'm a little mortified and massively horny and not sure where to go from here?

Back to the whole L word thing, it's not appropriate lol i struggle with deep and meaningful but my friend says i'm crazy and should hang in there? :-/

Fuck i'm so good at sabotage let's also throw in that the other guy i'm seeing whom is in France text the other day to tell me he really missed me and we need to talk when he gets back!

Right so no danger with the rest of them i'm fucking all the rest off and i'm down to two but how do i choose? i was hoping the sex would decide but it was bad but we were so drunk that we shouldn't have bothered :-/  but is that a good enough excuse because i have had some awesome drunken sex? Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I feel properly slutty today and i got mud in unmentionable places oh and i fell over and broke my knee :-p

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment