Monday 14 January 2013

Deleting the ex :-/

OK so this would be my first love :-/ Mr A i think he was last year we tried again things didn't work out we were in different places and he wanted marriage and children :-o So obviously as much as we're not really in each others lives we still chat maybe weekly and I'll always hold a special place for him :-D So this weekend he asked his Girlfriend to marry him? So i figure as just last week he told me as much as he loves her if it wasn't for the marriage and family he'd choose me :-/ I should delete him? for my sake and his? I admit I'm a bitch and he knows me better than anyone and even though we had sex when they first got together we haven't since but we've laid in bed wrapped around each other when I've felt shitty and just needed a hug and he's lovely but i really value the sanctity of marriage and think it really is for the best? So i am gonna do it! Watch for the angry response :-p It really is as much for him as me :-D He shouldn't let me use him for hugs and i shouldn't and it's never really going to be OK is it? So who knew that how the exes would disappear :-p one down um 5 to go maybe that I'm still in touch with? I should probably delete them all ha ha it's very unhealthy I'm sure :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment