Friday 11 January 2013

Back to France? ;-)

So I reached an all time low :-/

in my defence - crap sex with the french man Tues - crap sex with the love man Weds - and a day of filth with whomever would entertain me yesterday left me so horny i could barely think straight :-/

So last night about midnight i went over and fucked the french guy hmmm the sex was ok but not enough and he'd been out with someone else! I mean what sort of woman am i that i was ok to let him take someone else to dinner then fuck me anyway? WOW i feel pretty crappy about it, but have deleted him and am all in with the love guy, i know I've not been fair to him but he's crazy about me and he's mine and there is no game playing or insecurity there? he makes me feel good and i will work on the sex!

So i am over my slutty interlude although i have maybe agreed to go out with someone Sunday night ooops :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment