Wednesday 17 April 2013

Risks of anal sex?

So I've always been quite partial to a bit of anal, although more so if I'm with someone who likes it obviously :-) It is pretty nice... So after having a bit of anal the other day, i was left a little sore from not enough lube :-p Don't get me wrong it was awesome at the time, very sensitive and just really good! After though i was left a little bloody and sore for a few days :-/ well now it hurts to poop but otherwise I'm good! So it got me to wondering whether large amounts of anal can be bad for you? We do anal pretty much every time, well both :-p I'm guessing gay men do anal all the time? and suffer no dire consequences? So surely it's OK to have large amounts of anal? I like it a lot and don't want to give it up :-) so I'm not going to :-p but just wondered if anyone knew? I have done some research and it seems to be OK :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment