Thursday 4 April 2013

Fighting with the French one :-(

Hmmm so this morning the French one phoned me and asked for the number of the sex clinic? Now clearly I took this as "you need to get yourself tested" wow not what I needed first thing and definitely a mere 2 months after getting tested, might I say then because he had fucked about too! For feck sake he's an arse and worse than all this I didn't get sorry I made you feel crap! I got you're over reacting, you're a hypocrite and you're just as bad! I mean I'm not wishing bad on him but I wouldn't waste my piss fucking fucktard and yes more fool me for putting up with it :-/ Hmmm feeling better already :-p guess this just sex is not working for me, I cared far too much today and that cut deep :-( So I am swearing off men for a bit - Anything less than amazing will be passed by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment