Monday 1 April 2013

Another one bites the dust :-p

Lol not as deviant as it may seem :-p My little muse asked his g/f to marry him so i obviously deleted him from my shit lol - he is the one whom suggested this blog and it's been a strange between us but no mutual Internet masturbation or anything lately ;-) quite right too :-/ but well now he is completely off bounds and surplus to requirement :-p he he and the french one did ask me to do it before and i refused for the principle of it but everyone's happy now :-D
So my little muse or Mr B i think you were :-/ I wish you every happiness and hope your life is perfect :-) I'm sorry i deleted you but we both know it's for the best, and well, yes i deleted you but communication works both ways and i haven't blocked you :-p So if one day you're single and horny hit me up :-p he he
Until next time we'll always have the blog :-p
Oh and i found your DVD i shall treasure it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment