Sunday 14 April 2013

The French one :-p double penetration :-)

PMSL i was pissed off last week wasn't i? Ha ha ha obviously we're over it :-p and back to having sex :-p I know i shouldn't be :-/ It's gonna hurt :-( but i can't stay away from him :-/ I don't even know why? He treats me like shit, The sex is good but a bit hit and miss and he's so not what i want :-? and he's old :-p
Maybe i just need a replacement :-/ Phew I dunno?

On a brighter note the other day I took my vibrator along for one of our office trysts ;-) and got a bit of double penetration going on :-) It was pretty awesome but over quickly ;-) I'm torn between wanting more and the feeling that it's pretty awesome for someone to lose control that quickly :-D Anyway next time i think we need double penetration without the vibration as i think that's what tipped him over the edge :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment