Saturday 6 July 2013

Catch up

Hmmm so things are completely over with the French one and i feel good about it now, obviously it's taken a few weeks but we were never going anywhere so eventually it had to be over so one pathetic fight too many and both of us throwing our toys out the pram followed by a stubbornness neither of us is willing to break :-p

Next order of business - my little muse? i maybe got caught up in some filth with him :-/ i know i swore off him! and i did delete him but he got in touch? and well single and horny and I'm a slave to my hormones there in lies my problem :-/ Add to that my life being in the air and my inability to start something new just now and saying no is not going to happen.

So my little muse this is your warning, i will not be the one to keep us honest, indeed i intend to actively encourage you to fuck me till I'm sore? There was a time i imagined myself to be a little in love with you that i just wanted you to be happy and if she did that for you i intended to leave you to it but by this stage it's firmly lust and fuck the consequences lets have dirty inappropriate sex at every given opportunity! Or if you don't want to, then steer clear my little lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment