Thursday 3 April 2014

Wow - Horny as fuck :-D

Hmmm so this update is especially for my little muse :-p A birthday treat!
Ha Ha I've just spent some time reading back over this blog, fuck I'm pathetic at times :-o to update i ended up back with the french one till Christmas when he moved away and now we partake in a bit of phone sex but that's all :-p i ain't driving 3 hours every time i want sex! Saying that i haven't had sex since he moved, which is almost 4 months! I'm so horny i can barely think straight but it was a choice :-p Things with the French one were awkward i think not working left me with low self esteem and a pathetic need to be enough for him :-p So after he left i decided to concentrate on getting my life back in order, which might i add is going well :-p although it's not leaving much time to find someone new!

So masturbation is a daily occurrence in my life, i love orgasms, I'm not sure why we all don't?? I love sex! especially dirty deviant stuff! You know the naughty stuff that makes you blush and encourages large amounts of lube! I do miss bum sex! The french one's done that to me! that's something that's not really easy to replicate without a man :-p

Grrrr I'm all horny now! What i wouldn't give to ride a hard cock! My little muse has done that to me! LOL i don't really give him much thought but when i do talk to him i can't help but chew my lip and remember just how responsive that man is! It's a massive turn on! remembering feeling him clench around my fingers as i slid up his bum, catching his cum on my tongue ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment