Saturday 16 February 2013

Sex with the Greek :-/

Hmmmm so this week i decided to take the Greek by the horn :-p So this is not helped by the fact that I'm not masturbating and I'm so horny i can barely think straight and the French one is away.... although i have deleted him and he can go fuck himself anyway... Anyway back to the Greek I went over to his house we sprawled on the sofa and watched a movie...his lodger was there in his room so we behaved during the movie....Once it finished we ended up naked on the sofa ooops may have been a little my fault anyway it was rubbish selfish over too quickly sex although the man has got a really nice cock! More girth than I've had for such a long time ;-) he he he so he shows promise but it was over quickly and definitely more about him than me and well i struggle to find enthusiasm after crappy sex :-/ So I am feeling a little slutty after being on my 3rd sexual partner of the year and it's only February but figure as i didn't have sex at all until the French guy last year then it doesn't really count and I'll average it out :-p ha ha 

oh and also the Greek is really hairy :-/

So anyway i think I'm wiping the slate clear and starting again after fucking off the love guy, deleting the French guy and maybe giving up on the Greek?

I'm so sick of crappy selfish fucktard men! Do you know i have slept with 3 men this year yet not had cunnilingus? That's surely a sign that I'm dating the wrong ones? Just saying I've given a shit load of fellatio ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment