Tuesday 26 February 2013

Can Fuck buddies be actual buddies?

Hmmmm so the French one seems to imagine we can be actual friends and fuck whilst fucking others? I'm not sure if this can work? It seems to at the moment? but i worry I'm gonna come out of this a little worse for wear?
So i think having just sex with someone can work if you can separate the emotional responses and to do that i think you need some distance? You can't expect me to be your friend and also expect me not to give a shit can you?
Anyway this comes from the French one inviting me over because he wanted some company which was OK, i went over we sprawled on the sofa chatting obviously eventually we had sex :-p {pretty awesome sex too might i add!} then we snuggled on the sofa and watched a movie. I was just about OK with this ya know was a bit overly intimate but fuck even i like it on occasion. Anyway following day he had some pretty big news and i was the first person he phoned? What does that mean? surely i shouldn't be the first one in his thoughts? I worry he's overly invested here :-/ but let's not forget he's still seeing the g/f and others :-p as am i :-p so is it OK to share intimacy and secrets and good news if it works for us? Can we be actual fuck buddies???
Answers on a postcard? I need advice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment