Tuesday 5 February 2013

4 hours of sex? :-o

OK so Saturday i went to a singles night (as ya do) needless to say it was a disaster full of pervy old men with comb overs :-/ So i decided alcohol was the answer :-o (it never is). I got quite drunk and phoned the French guy (feckity feck) anyway 10 minutes later he picked me up took me back to his laid me on the kitchen counter and went to town on me (including violation with a courgette :-/) anyway it was a pretty awesome night 4 hours of pretty much consistent sex other than the odd wine and toilet breaks oh and courgette breaks OMG I'm actually a little mortified to admit to that :-o
Next day i ached so much though! god knees, ribs, thighs and shoulders were ruined but so worth it.
So now i'm not sure what to do about the French guy? I quite like him, mainly because he's a bastard and i can't have him :-/ grrrr he drives me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment