Wednesday 20 February 2013

Round two, with the Greek....

OK so as the man has got a really nice cock, i decided it would be rude not to do round two with the Greek.....just to be sure......Well the sex was pretty awesome......bit rougher than I'm used to but i liked it :-D
So many issues though i don't even know where to start.....So obviously after the other night with rushed sex on the sofa. I suggested making it to a bedroom might be a good start what i didn't expect is that he'd be in the process of moving rooms and that we'd end up in bunk beds :-/ pmsl you can imagine it was a little off putting not to mention only a video player in that room and for some reason he needed to put something on and somehow decided on Mrs doubtfire? So i had sex in bunk beds to Mrs doubtfire? I was laughing quite a lot I'm afraid i felt like a teenager sneaking about :-p The man also collects action figures and numerous other toys he actually has a room just full of toys :-/ not awesome sex toys either :-p no geeky comic figures in boxes :-/ although i guess I'm a bit geeky and quite liked them but not the bunk beds! but back to the sex!.....
So we got down to it.....once again can i just say....really nice cock! Quite a hairy man though anyway he fucked me hard whilst pulling my hair hard pretty nice there was also some spanking, scratching no biting I'm happy to say but there was some pressure applied to my throat now i didn't mind it wasn't much but it does make me wonder if he's working up to it? Also after when he asked if he hurt me and i said no, i think there may have been a hint of disappointment :-/ a little disturbing but may just be me......anyway he cum it was great he then spent the next 20 minutes or so playing with my vajayjay whilst i just laid back and enjoyed it :-P then he fucked me again and again about half hour later.....lol he was very impressed i could cum by being fucked alone ;-) ha ha most men find sex with me quite flattering because I'm easy to get off lol but i love it......
Hmm so great sex but in bunk beds? Can i get over that trauma? ......

No comments:

Post a Comment