Friday 18 February 2011

wine and the second first date :-p

Hmmm so I've been on the wine again! and today i went on a first date with a second man so he's 38, local and oh so hot we went for coffee and I'm definitely getting better at meeting potential serial killers practically blase about it :-p it was nice but he didn't stimulate me so we probably wont meet again but good experience :-p and in his defence he was very nice and did all the right things :-/

The first man from the other day I'm also not convinced about as things are quite strained between us conversation just doesn't quite flow :-/ hmmm i dunno?

So my friend says i need to meet men the conventional way i.e. talk to strange men so tomorrow i plan to chat up a strange man in public :-p lol I'll let you know how this goes ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment