Monday 7 February 2011

feeling better :-p

LOL so after my weekend of poisonous posts which you will now see are removed and that i really hope not many people saw! especially a certain someone :-p but well ooops what can i say i was seriously fucked off! anyway I'm feeling better :-) i have passed through to acceptance me thinks :-p

So thanks for your input and advice :-p and no i don't really feel threatened by the 19 year old surprisingly enough i believe that actually she won't be enough and that it wont last and despite many of you telling me to bide my time I'm not that sort of girl who is going to wait around. It's not so much who he chose to move on with as much as how quickly he moved on that leads me to realise that he never felt what i would have needed him to :-/ but that's OK. I'm surprisingly OK with it now?

lol if it's not too mean to say i actually feel a little sorry for him after spending a rather uncomfortable couple of hours with my brother in law and his um girlfriend? whom is 20 years younger and only 20 needless to say the age difference was quite noticeable and despite our best efforts it was hard work! I'm not even sure how? she's at university hard working and I'm guessing intelligent but there's just something in the way she looks at things that makes her appear a little gauche :-/ needless to say this confirmed my brother in law to be a perv and helped me realise that it's not actually jealousy that makes me disapprove (well not just jealousy :-p).

LOL and for those of you that tell me he's not worthy and obviously doesn't give a shit thanks :-D I know :-p and also we all know i'm every man's dream in the bedroom but thanks anyway :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment