Tuesday 22 February 2011

Dirty dream

So last night i had a hot dream and it's stayed with me making me horny all day so i felt the need to share.

So i was dressed in a long coat, over the knee socks and knee high boots, i knocked on the door he opened it pulled me inside, pushed me up against the wall and kissed me thoroughly while his hand reached down between my thighs his fingers entering my wet pussy, he pushed my coat off my shoulders pushed me on my knees on the stairs, buried his hands in my hair and proceeded to fuck me hard! I cum practically instantly and he wasn't far behind. we lay spent on the stairs for a while before i took him by the hand and led him up to the bedroom laying him on the bed he lay watching me as i slipped on the strap on and straddled him to tie his hands to the headboard, kissing him deeply i felt him growing hard against me, sliding a blindfold on i proceeded to lick and suck and nibble my way down his body. Reaching for the lube, i applied a liberal amount to him, loosening him up with a couple of fingers before lifting his legs over my shoulders his bum resting on my thighs giving me the perfect angle to enter him with my strap on, fucking him, watching him get closer and closer until he cums hard watching his body convulse as he does :-D

Needless to say I'm oh so horny today it was an awesome dream! not sure who the man was though :-/ but damn i wanna fuck him!

No comments:

Post a Comment