Thursday 10 February 2011

A trend?

Ha ha ha so today i found that my friend has ordered a strap on and some restraints for her b/f for his birthday! lol i can't help but feel responsible :-p although i was only lukewarm about actually doing it but it has sprung to mind again and it was a good experience and one that I'm keen to redo to improve on and make it a skill :-p practice makes perfect i guess :-p now to just convince someone to let me do it :-)

So as you know the act of doing it was a little bit of an anti climax although not without enjoyment but i think i may be expected too much too? I think this was the same for him because he didn't seem overly bothered by it so i don't like not being good at things :-p so i think perhaps this will be my personal challenge :-p It was awesome to be knelt behind him and in control ;-) hmm yes definitely one to work on :-) volunteers? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment