Thursday 17 February 2011

motorbike horn!

So today i went for lunch with an ex on his sexy motorbike needless to say get a girl like me on a large vibrating machine and I'm gonna cream my pants! I had to excuse myself when we arrived and clean myself up and then when he dropped me home he came in for tea and didn't leave till my daughter got home so I've had the horn all evening! grrrr can't wait to get my Hitachi magic wand out and properly sort myself out! Needless to say i have no feelings for this ex otherwise i definitely would have rode him today but we're good friends and that would definitely complicate matters but i need to do something if i am to go on said bike again! I'm thinking the insertion of some love balls? lol so not appropriate. I think i wanna learn to ride :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment