Tuesday 13 December 2011

lesbians?

So today i was asked why lesbians use dildo's and strap on's if they don't like men? and I've gotta say i'm not sure? I guess i use them whilst masturbating but i like cock and actually think it's no substitute? give me a real willy any day :-)
I also questioned this when the lovely Mr B let me fuck him with a strap on? i mean, i guess I'd take cock over strap on any day so had to wonder why he wouldn't ?........but saying that he said it was more about me doing it and not something he imagined a guy doing? So i guess it's more about getting the most pleasure from the person you're with?
hmmmmm i wonder..........well i couldn't live without cock and think lesbians are missing out :-)

2 comments:

  1. My question is if strict lesbians don't like men sexually and a man is defined as a person with a penis, why use a dildo. There are other penetrative ways to orgasm but some still use penis-like object/replica's. Just seemed strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm yeah i'm with you but do not know any lesbians well enough to question :-p hopefully one will answer this for us :-)

    ReplyDelete