Sunday 10 April 2011

More hitachi :-D

Hmm so today a certain someone on twitter gave me an idea what to blog about! Thank you :-D

So this is again about my Hitachi I'm thinking this one deserves some airtime :-p

Now let's set the scene a chair at the end of the bed, restraints attached and my man strapped to it, naked. Whilst i, I'm thinking dressed in a basque with stockings and suspenders and extremely high heels kiss him thoroughly before sucking, licking, nibbling and kissing my way down his neck, his chest, his belly, his thighs and moving to suck his hard cock, sucking, licking and nibbling his cock till he's so ready to cum. Then I'll stop, spread myself on the bed and get my Hitachi magic wand out and proceed to play with myself, massaging my clit with my Hitachi delving my fingers in my wet pussy and maybe inserting a vibrator up my arse too. mmmm I'm so wet and horny watching him want me and struggle against the restraints wanting me, watching as i make myself cum! Yum :-D

Deviant enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment