Wednesday 13 April 2011

A fresh approach?

So yesterday i went on yet another coffee date with another guy of the Internet and i must say I'm a little sick of it! So I'm thinking perhaps i should change my online profile to something like this:-

Rampant female seeks horny male for an abundance of sex
No strings sex. After months of Internet dating i have realised that i am not ready for the deep and meaningful stuff but i am still so horny, therefore, i don't give a shit about your day or how badly your ex fucked you up or indeed any other shit in your past present or future. i don't want to integrate you into my life or let you meet my family friends or children or vice versa.
You must be willing to let me use you for lots of sex without complaint and be willing to try any number of sexual activities that i wish to partake in. In return i will also make myself available for sex within reason whenever you want it. i will happily let you watch sports or whatever else you like as long as you are hard and i can get myself off on you and i will willingly try any sexual activities you suggest as long as they don't involve pain! (i don't want bull whipping)
You need not apply if you are old, fat, ugly or emotionally stunted.

What do we think people? sending the wrong message?

No comments:

Post a Comment