Thursday 7 April 2011

Hitachi magic wand :-D

Hmmmm didn't know what to blog about and then i remembered that i hadn't mentioned my magic wand! As this is my best friend i thought it probably deserves a mention :-D

I first heard of this a few years back on sex and the city and had often thought about buying one but until about a year ago I'd never got round to it, for those of you that don't know it is a mains operated vibrator, sold as a massager :-) Anyway my friend ordered one and raved about it so obviously not one to be left out, i had to order one too they cost about £50 i think, so worth the money! It is without a doubt the best sex toy in existence (well that I've found at least). Two power settings which at first i could barely cope with the lowest setting but now i can go some on the higher setting :-) It's pretty intense though and i sometimes worry that I'm going to desensitise myself but well I'm not going without :-) They sell attachments to fit onto it that i think i might like though, some variety :-)

I love masturbating!

No comments:

Post a Comment