Friday 1 April 2011

Always deviant?

Hmm so today i was chatting to my first serious boyfriend, i was um 16 i think when we met we were together about 18 months we were engaged and living together until i met my husband :-/ Anyway obviously we were very young and we were having a good time, lots of drugs and alcohol were involved needless to say my memory of that time is somewhat hazy. There's so much we don't remember today it occurred to me i couldn't even remember how we met? Fortunately he remembered :-p So i always thought my deviancy was something that came with age, I've always loved sex but just assumed it was pretty run of the mill back then. I was shocked to hear apparently this wasn't totally true :-o Lol i can't even remember some of the stuff so I'm not sure? maybe he's just mixing me up with someone else :-p ha ha obviously it was still quite tame but there was quite a lot of outdoor sex some of which i recall and also some role play :-p who knew i would have done that back then :-p So this brings me to thinking about how your opinions change over the years, i mean oral sex is pretty horrifying when you're young but now i wouldn't live without! although I've always been a great fan? I actually love giving oral it makes me oh so horny and anal sex i didn't do that till well into my 20's and would have been mortified to be asked but now i actively encourage it ha ha hmmm what else? Sex toys, i didn't own one till i was about 21? now i have a drawer full :-p speaking of which i might take myself off and indulge :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment