Thursday 2 December 2010

SNOW!!

Obviously after thinking about what to write all that came to mind was SNOW! It's awesome, i love it!

Had a great day having snowball fights and making snow angels :-D

Snow actually does make me horny you'll not be surprised to hear :-p but the unfortunate draw back is that you have to wear so many clothes to stay warm that actually doing anything in it is not very practical :-(  unless lots of alcohol is involved because then you don't feel the cold i guess :-p

I think i must be getting old :-p

Many years ago i remember happily pulling over to indulge in sex in an undisturbed area of snow although perhaps i was so up for this because at the time i was on a motorbike and already pretty cold I'd imagine :-) I'd like to think that if the mood took me I'd still do this but I'm not convinced the cold wouldn't put me off !!

No comments:

Post a Comment