Tuesday 28 December 2010

Going commando!

Hmm so today I'm wondering why you wouldn't like going commando?

I rarely wear knickers i just don't really like them and if i do wear them i like them to match my bra and so if i can't find a matching set I'll preferably go without? Although i rarely go without a bra but that's because I've had two children and gravity has taken over! :-p I understand that there are certain times you have to i.e. short skirts and stuff! and i get why guys don't i.e. fear of zips :-p and I've got no real preference :-/ but i do this for me and not for anyone else.

Obviously my mum hates it and often shudders at the thought of me being hit by a bus whilst with her! (just in case they cut my clothes off!) but I'd rather they found nothing than tatty mismatched under garments!! and i figure i probably wouldn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment