Saturday 11 December 2010

sleeping?

Hmmm so i have trouble sleeping with a man i want to have sex with? i can't be the only one surely? and actually i think the man should be much more grateful that i want to have sex with him :-p

So obviously if I'm in bed with a man sleep isn't really high on my list of priorities, and yes, i get that we all need sleep but when a man wraps himself around me and i feel his cock against my bum! what else am i supposed to do except think hmmm yeah alright let's go again :-p especially when we don't get the night together that often! He's such a wimp :-p Man up and fuck me often :-p I dare say eventually exhaustion would get the better of me but until then stop the whinging and appreciate that you turn me on that much that i can think of nothing I'd rather do.......

What do we think, am i being unreasonable here?

No comments:

Post a Comment