Thursday 9 December 2010

Biscuit allowance?

Few things today!

Hmmm so I'm told I'm a biscuit allowance :-p lol clearly the man in my life is using sex too buff up his daily calorie allowance ha ha strangely enough I'm OK with this. I'm quite OK with swapping sex for biscuits :-p perhaps i should keep some in my pocket and throw him one after sex like a dog treat! rewards for a job well done :-p Not sure if i should let him know he needs to put more effort in to make it worth a biscuit ha ha.

OK next up i went to see said man last night and I'd just jumped out the bath chucked some clothes on and headed over so he could have a biscuit :-p um didn't even run a brush through my hair :-p and didn't really worry about it till i went to visit a friend after and she looked at me in disbelief and said " What you went like that?" ha ha so this made me think I've passed the stage of making an effort for him :-/ which I'm not sure i have it's just i was in a rush, only had an hour, i did get in the bath and shave my legs! i just didn't put make up on or brush my hair or wear anything remotely alluring ha ha anyway i will make more of an effort :-p well maybe because also well we're not in a relationship so surely that should take the stress of making sure you're pretty well turned out off? hmmm i don't know perhaps we are a bit too comfortable with each other :-)

and lastly.....

ha ha damn it i forgot! oh well I'll come back to this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment