Monday 7 November 2011

single again :-/

Hmmm so i'm single again me and Mr A were destined to fail i feel :-/
We had far too much history and know each other far too well and he's a jealous fuck and i can't cope with the insecurity and i felt like i was always walking on egg shells, i mean i stopped talking to all the other exes :-p except when he pissed me off :-p wrong i know but hey who can help it. So it's been a couple of weeks and i'm struggling to be civil mainly because he's started seeing someone else! Now i know i don't want him but i guess i wanted to mean more than him moving on a couple of weeks later and i know that he's insecure and needy and can't cope with being alone but still! it gets to me :-( So now i'm usually all for being friends with ex's but i'm wondering whether this is actually hurting me more than it's helping and for the first time i'm considering wiping them all out of my life? I mean seriously we're not friends? I'd never phone them (unless i'm horny) and i'm sure none of them really view me as a friend i'm a boredom filler more than anything :-/ Wow i'm a little ray of sunshine today :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment