Wednesday 9 November 2011

pyjama's??

Hmm so i read today that pyjama's spell the end of the honeymoon stage? I've never been one for clothes in bed or anywhere else for that matter but i guess if there comes a stage that you wear pyjama's instead of diving under the covers naked to feel your partners nakedness this would indeed spell an end to the exciting sex times :-/ with Mr A it actually used to bother me that he wore boxers all the time, unless fucking me?? he'd get up and put them on after? seemed a bit weird other guys have done that i guess though but never pyjamas! lol i am now going to take this as a massive insult if a man wears pyjamas in bed with me :-o

Sorry about the depression the other day and thanks to the lovely Mr B for checking in on me :-p
Have got more to say on the whole Mr A  saga but not today or not just now.
Anyway opinions about the pj's?

2 comments:

  1. I had a guy tell me once that it just wasnt comfortable. They need to keep their 'junk' close while they are sleeping so things dont get pinched, or kinked. I can understand that. It wasnt a slight against me. Although I do love the feeling of waking up with a hard cock between my ass cheeks.
    Pj's for me though? Over-rated. However, I do like a nightie with nothing on underneath. Me, I like to be free. Plus, it makes it easier for him to find a place for that morning wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm i do like a cock against my bare ass :-D

    ReplyDelete