Friday 14 October 2011

drunken communications ;-)

So tonight the lovely Mr A has gone out and that's fine obviously but it got me to wondering about drunk texts/calls/emails/facebooking :-p and what strikes me is that you should get them and if you don't surely there's something wrong? I mean when i'm sober i happily bother him especially if i'm horny so clearly drunk it's not even something i can control? So last time he went out, he didn't and i was a bit put out because he was really drunk and i wasn't the person he wanted to contact? chances are if he had of got in touch i would have told him to fuck off but still! It's surely a massive compliment and a real shame if someone gets drunk and resists the urge? i dunno perhaps it's unreasonable? thoughts people? oh and i feel i should make it clear he wanted to contact me but was pretty sure I'd be pissed about it he he he :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment