Sunday 7 August 2011

Mr A is single :-/

Hmmm so Mr  A is newly single and i'm not sure how i feel about it? I like that i don't have to feel guilt about fucking him but because i can fuck him at my leisure it's not so much fun :-o wow that makes me a real bitch! hmmmm he's got a tendency to be somewhat clingy too and i find myself  holding back to prevent this it makes me a little mean at times to make sure he realises that he's not what i want long term :-/ i don't mean to be though.

Oooooh more importantly i popped his anal cherry! He wasn't so keen :-/ ha ha he claims it was too much too soon and he just felt violated ha ha I've left him alone since but do not know if to try again or whether it was a definite keep the fuck away? He's not been near my ass since, i wonder if he fears if he does it i will?

No comments:

Post a Comment