Saturday 1 January 2011

i donned the strap on!

Sorry we always seem to come back to this but well it became an issue but well we did it! If I'm honest it was a bit of an anti-climax? I think i may have expected too much? My biggest problem was that it was over too quickly i guess and i figure i should just have learnt to be patient but well it's done now and it's left me with no real desire to do it again and seen as I've just finished with the man that let me that's maybe a good thing :-) although maybe a new victim would have more self control? ha ha ;-p

So what went wrong? Well he says he didn't need the reach around ;-p so in future i guess one or the other unless I'm in a rush?

I am glad i got to do it though, not every woman can say she fucked a man up the arse with a strap on :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment