Tuesday 25 January 2011

Not a nice person :-(

Hmm so not my usual sexual rant but something i felt the need to share and i love getting your feedback on facebook and twitter because you guys rock :-p even if you don't actually join or leave messages here i love ya anyway :-D

Also Mr Ex perhaps actually about time you stopped reading this because quite simply it's never going to be anything you want to hear :-(

Hmmm so as some of you may know, the exish type person is dating a 19 year old! something I've found hard to deal with i put my hands up to that but i was coping well, i really was getting there so when facebook decided to display said 19 year old as a friend suggestion due to us having two friends in common well you can imagine it did not go down well to find out said girl actually went to school with my best friend's daughter! damaging to say the least.

add to this me being a complete bitch about the child, well then obviously i feel bad, i was very mean, not to her obviously, and i was perhaps just venting a little but then to find she maybe had similar said in school made me feel really crappy! I really didn't mean it, she's just a child and I'm very sorry! even though she wont see this and will never know i was mean :-) I'm slightly disturbed that i am that person :-(

ooooh does it make me even worse that my whole reason for doing this is to make myself feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment