Friday 12 November 2010

Is it just me? apple pie?

So having mentioned this to a few people, I've been met with shock, although not disgust :-p

After watching American pie, am i the only person that wondered whether having sex for a man is like warm apple pie? If i had a cock this is something that i would definitely try :-) well actually I'd stick it in everything the hoover! is that not what you men do? and if not why?:-p just to find out! I'm pretty sure I'd become a recluse if blessed with my very own cock!

So if anyone has tried this or indeed just wondered also let me know? :-p

Although i do have a certain someone whom has agreed to do this as long as i supply the apple pie and clean up after which is definitely appealing :-) now if i can just improve my baking skills, we're there! :-p I'll get back to you with the results :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment