Saturday 27 November 2010

I got it :-D

So today i bought a strap on!! perhaps the single most embarrassing moment of my life, especially when paired with the booty lube i bought at the same time!! but i did it :-D and in store too.

Now i can't help but have a flare up of embarrassment over this and i think alcohol is going to have to play a part in my strapping it on and doing the deed :-) I'm a little shocked by how embarrassed i am over this, I'm as you probably know, quite deviant and often buy sex toys, lube and any number of other bits but this was different and now i wonder whether i can actually go through with it. :-o

Even now writing about it i am very red!

Of course I've bought it now and i am so going to do it, but probably not without some embarrassment. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment